The preventive care benefits covered under the Plan include:
- Services with an A or B rating recommended by the United States Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF).
- Immunizations for routine use in children, adolescents, and adults that have a recommendation from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- With respect to infants, children, and adolescents, evidence-informed preventive care and screenings provided for in the comprehensive guidelines supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
- With respect to women, evidence-informed preventive care and screening provided for in comprehensive guidelines supported by HRSA (not otherwise addressed by the recommendations of USPSTF).
- All Food and Drug Administration approved contraceptive methods, sterilization procedures, and patient education and counseling for all women with reproductive capacity.
- Routine physical exam and associated diagnostic tests and immunization.
- Prostate Specific Antigen tests.
- Mammograms are limited to one based-line mammogram beginning at age 35 and then annually for ages 40 – 74.
- Shingles Vaccination beginning at age 50.