Summary: The Treasury Services Specialist role is a cross-functional role that will serve the Corporate Finance team in a variety of accounting and operating activities. This role will report directly to the Treasury Senior. The role’s primary responsibilities will be for timely and efficient posting of cash transactions affecting the fiduciary receivable and payables for Lucent Health and its subsidiaries. In addition, the role will help facilitate the delivery of daily and month end banking reconciliations. This is a new role and will require flexibility and adaptability as processing and procedures are subject to change. This falls in line with one of Lucent Health's main objectives which is to be an industry leader in data-driven healthcare technology solutions. This position will have a direct impact on achieving that goal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain general accounting duties of fiduciary and operating activity related to cash collections
- Actively provides assistance in all aspects of daily cash functions.
- Support cash posting into NetSuite timely and efficiently of fiduciary and operating accounts in relation to receivables and payables
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information
- Responds to inquiries from financial institutions, customers and vendor partners.
- Researches issues and takes appropriate actions to resolve.
- Assist in special projects requiring ad-hoc reporting through critical-thinking and troubleshooting with necessary company personnel.
Qualifications & Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Strong organization, and time management skills, effectively handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Aptitude for working independently and within a team in a collaborative environment.
- NetSuite experience is a plus, but not needed, strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, basic formula writing, etc.) and proficient with 10-key and other calculation skills.
- Willingness to think creatively and offer new solutions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
Education / Experience
- 1-2 years of Treasury or general accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or related field preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of NetSuite accounting system preferred
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Some travel may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement: Lucent Health Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.