Sales Support Analyst
This position will work in a team environment with other staff members to prepare statistical analysis reports, claims experience reports, value-added product information, and various other marketing materials for both renewing and prospective clients. This position also requires organization and interaction with insurance companies, internal and external clients, and sales channels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and update new and current business proposals, quote requests, questionnaires, contracts, and agreements based on the needs of clients.
- Prepare quarterly reporting packages for current client reviews, as well as customize reports for clients.
- Spreadsheet and database work.
- Interface with Sales Support Manager, Sr. Underwriters and VP UW & SS, customers, suppliers, or company employees outside the immediate work area on a regular basis to give or exchange information.
- Report to and assist Sales Support Manager with any administrative or departmental tasks as assigned.
- Assist with the production of proposals for value-added products and services as they are identified and assimilated into presentations for new and existing clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 (specifically Excel), SalesForce, and other business-related software systems.
- Strong organizational skills with good attention to detail.
- A sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- A self-starting attitude with the ability to work independently
- Successful candidates must be flexible, enjoy working with others, must take direction well, able to multi-task, prioritize, and enjoy being a problem solver.
- Strong Mathematical/Analytical skills.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- One to two years underwriting, analytical and/or spreadsheet experience in a professional corporate environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience in Adobe Pro and Salesforce is preferred but not required.
The noise level in the work environment is usually very quiet.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Lucent Health Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.