Job Title: Mailroom - Appleton, WI
Reports To: Supervisor – Claims
The purpose of the Mailroom Position is to process all incoming and outgoing mail in an efficient and orderly manner. This includes organizing paper claims and scanning to our BPO vendor for data entry and scanning/linking images into LUMINX for documentation.
The Mailroom position is also responsible for ordering and maintain supplies needed for the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to work on a consistent, regular basis during core business hours (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.).
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Retrieve all incoming mail from mailbox and Post Office on a daily basis.
- Sort and date stamp all incoming mail and deliver to appropriate personnel.
- Log certified mail to ensure tracking of these documents.
- Sort, stamp, and drop off outgoing U.S. Postal mail at Post Office daily
- Prioritize and coordinate UPS and Fed-X outgoing mail in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner
- Order and Maintain supplies needed by various departments; including the ordering and documenting of supplies for NAA staff located in Appleton
- Pre and Post scan images to accurately reflect inventory and to link documentation needed for files in LUMINX.
- Perform other duties necessary to support Operations, such as back up for the Front Desk.
- Travel between the west and east offices to pick up and drop off mail daily.
Must be able to work core business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple systems.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Moving self in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments to include, bending, stooping, walking, carrying boxes/objects and sitting.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another.
- Adjusting, lifting or moving objects up to 50 pounds in all directions.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Lucent Health Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.