Here's an exciting career opportunity to become a part of one of the best places to work. We are looking for more smart, talented, passionate, loyal, and fun-loving individuals to become Lucent Health - the face, the voice, and the behavior that represents the quality of who we are to those we serve!
We are looking for a skilled Check Run Analyst (CRA) for the set-up, maintenance, and completion of our clients check runs. The CRA is also responsible for the maintenance of the check registers, and the maintenance of the check run guidelines and schedules. The CRA must be able to efficiently multi task and prioritize in performing the responsibilities listed below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily servicing of client requests via email and telephone contacts
- Receive and interpret data; enter information into the benefits processing system
- Run daily and monthly reports for our clients, as needed
- Run daily flex and disability check runs
- Interface with clients, suppliers, and/or company employees in other departments on a regular basis to give or exchange information
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language and including prior experience employing professional telephone etiquette
- Good interpersonal skills and passion to interact well with others
- Proficient in the use of computers including the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Proclivity to quickly learn other computer databases and business-related software systems
- Strong organizational skills with outstanding attention to details
- Must be able to perform with a sense of urgency and can prioritize multiple tasks
- Requires flexibility
- Must be a team player, and can work well in a collaborative environment, as well as, independently
- Must be coachable, open to direction from others, and be a problem solver
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A basic level of additional training relevant to the job and/or business environment
- Minimum of three years general clerical experience in an office environment
- Three years minimum experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook software
- Mathematical skills and experience working with numbers
- Previous experience working for an insurance carrier in a clerical support role, preferred
- Experience in a claims clerical support position for an insurance carrier, a plus
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory duties.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement: Lucent Health Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.