Lucent Health reduced overall cost by $700,000
About the Client
A holding company that distributes beverages in the Midwest and southern United States. The company was founded over 60 years ago and has an excellent industry reputation as an innovator and best-in-class organization. The client maintains sales and warehouse facilities in the Northeast and has several distribution centers across the Midwest.
Pain Points & Priorities
This company has over 1,000 employees and provides health plan benefits to 800 employees and their families. Their pain points were cost, lack of cost control and lack of data. They had utilized several national carriers in the hopes of resolving their issues, but after no success with that approach, they were in search of a partner who could offer affordable healthcare plans and effective healthcare risk management solutions.
Finally, a health plan solution that delivers 20% or more in additional savings over a traditional PPO plan, complete access to your plan’s data on a daily basis, better benefits for your employees and an option to provide 24/7 concierge care for the member.
Impact & Results
- Reduced overall cost by $700,000
- Expected trend of 1.4%, down from 12% for over the last 5 years
- Receives customized reporting and daily dashboards to keep them informed on plan results
- Considering Lucent’s Rewards program to utilize biometrics to incentivize employees to make better lifestyle and health decisions to receive better benefits
- Considering Lucent’s new 24/7 Clinical Health solution which provides members real-time health decision-making support